Results are posted OMR Points Event #6, Sunday Sept 27th

Upcoming event announcements, results, and discussions.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

SilverYota

Results are posted OMR Points Event #6, Sunday Sept 27th

Post by SilverYota » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:52 pm

Check out the Results by following these links:

Final Results
Pax Results
Raw Time Results
Summary Resuts

Or you can Link to them from the Results link on the left hand side of the omrscca.org homepage.

Thanks to everyone for your help, and I hope a good time was had by all. Even with a couple of timer issues we still got in 6 runs and were done and loaded up by 3:30. Looking forward to seeing everybody on Oct. 11th at Ducks Stadium.
Matt Longpine
'88 MR2

Ironhead

Post by Ironhead » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:16 pm

SilverYota wrote:Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:52 pm Post subject: Results are posted
You sir, are an IT Chuck Norris.

After this weekend, all I could do last night was return home, unload and crawl into a pitcher of Dos Equis at my favorite local establishment.

Results Related Question: What is the OMR single season record for finishing second in PAX while simultaneously failing to win your class?

Maybe I'll set it this year. Sheesh.
Korry
1996 Camaro Z28 - 96 ESP
Simple and crude, but effective. The car too.

Bullitt2954

Post by Bullitt2954 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:58 pm

Ironhead wrote:
SilverYota wrote:Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:52 pm Post subject: Results are posted
You sir, are an IT Chuck Norris.
You got that right - I think the man is part Terminator, part Borg, part Accountant..........
After this weekend, all I could do last night was return home, unload and crawl into a pitcher of Dos Equis at my favorite local establishment.

Results Related Question: What is the OMR single season record for finishing second in PAX while simultaneously failing to win your class?

Maybe I'll set it this year. Sheesh.
Me? I got NO complaints - I made it up to 33rd in PAX, when I'm normally about 66th or 99th.............

I'm F'n Stoked.

And Jeanie - SHE'S startin' to really get the hang of this "driving" thing. She's been like dead-last the entire year; look where she landed in Raw times for this event - I gotta applaud my little woman for hangin' in there. She's gone from being essentially 15-20seconds behind me at the beginning of the season, to 4.1 back from me. And I've been getting faster myself.

I think we may all have to watch out for her next season, especially if I can get the car to a bit better preparation-level.

-Scott
-Scott Creech, #54STF - Hyundai Veloster "The BluMeanie!"

Parfois, on fait pas semblant

"The key to happiness is; If you cannot learn to do something well; learn to enjoy doing it poorly..."

fordfocusguy

Post by fordfocusguy » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:38 pm

Yeah, and look at that little focus go in PAX times, and it was Audrey's first time driving in an autocross.