Sunday, October 11 Autocross CANCELLED

Upcoming event announcements, results, and discussions.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

JimR

Sunday, October 11 Autocross CANCELLED

Post by JimR » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:28 am

The OMRSCCA regional Solo2 event on Sunday, October 11, is CANCELLED.

We just found out the Ducks Stadium lot in Ozark, Missouri, will remain under construction for repairs this weekend and not be available for autocross use.

Unforseen circumstances forced this late announcement, so please help spread the word.

The OMRSCCA autocross at Pitt State on the following Sunday, October 18th, remains a go. We hope to see you there.
Last edited by JimR on Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jim Rowland - Your friendly OMR volunteer at large
'92 Sentra SE-R / '15 FR-S / '04 Silverado HD

fordfocusguy

Post by fordfocusguy » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:20 pm

AUGH!! Darn it, how about having it at Neosho again?

Bullitt2954

Post by Bullitt2954 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:48 pm

fordfocusguy wrote:AUGH!! Darn it, how about having it at Neosho again?
Not Contracted. Go to the Board Meeting on the 13th @ 7:00, it'll give you an "Insiders View" of how it's run.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it this time around............... (like tonite and tomorrow nite - next Tue and Wed I've got to sub for my people that are on Vacation).
-Scott Creech, #54STF - Hyundai Veloster "The BluMeanie!"

Parfois, on fait pas semblant

"The key to happiness is; If you cannot learn to do something well; learn to enjoy doing it poorly..."

Curtis

Post by Curtis » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:11 pm

Sorry we had to cancel next weekends event :-(

But.......... Big OMR SCCA Solo fun to be had just one week later in Pittsburg, Kansas thanks to Bud Weeks and Pitt State University.

And........ Fun drive and bonfire at my place on Nov 7

Curtis

PS. I checked and SCCA insurance does not pay to repair rolled Ford Focuses. So thinking if we let those R compounds age and harden another week or so they might make a little less traction... and that might make all the difference :-)
Curtis Wood
OMR-RE
curtisATthiscrazygarageDOTcom

Unstable

Post by Unstable » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:37 pm

William Correll KCR-SCCA wrote:On line registrationis open for Event #9 of the KCRSCCA 2009 Solo Championship Series.
This event will be held at the Kansas Speedway. Onsite registration/check in opens around 8:00 am. First car off at 10:00 am. Events run rain or shine. Come out and have a good time.

Event #9, all heats will get 4 runs.

We are now checking for valid SCCA memberships during on-line registration. For this to work properly you must have the correct SCCA membership number on MSR and your name (on MSR) needs to exactly match the one that SCCA has. If they don't match the SCCA database, it will require you to select a Weekend Membership, or you can correct it on MSR before registering.

Registration at http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/ ... C776A8F8FA
Just a reminder that on-line registration for Event #9 closes on 10/7 at 11:59 pm.
In case you really really really need to autox this weekend. ;)
Curtis wrote:And........ Fun drive and bonfire at my place on Nov 7
I can dig a "fun" drive to your place. :D Shaken' not Roll'd. :wink:
Crazy Eddie Hall :: '92 Civic HB red (Pepe' - my lil' mule) :: XP #97 & PF #97:: Team Krazo Racing

Bullitt2954

Post by Bullitt2954 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:54 pm

Or, "Octoberfast" hosted by the NEOKLA SCCA at Stroud, OK (Southwest of Tulsa about 30min via I-44/Turnpike - $1.75 for that stretch). http://www.greencountrymotorsports.com/ ... pic=2736.0

Big Lot, pavement similar to Neosho but slightly dirtier and with a few wide expansion-joint-typee cracks (but no rough, broken-up stuff). Great People.

Come hang out, Kill some Cones! Typically EIGHT RUNS across two to three Heats!
-Scott Creech, #54STF - Hyundai Veloster "The BluMeanie!"

Parfois, on fait pas semblant

"The key to happiness is; If you cannot learn to do something well; learn to enjoy doing it poorly..."

fordfocusguy

Post by fordfocusguy » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:45 am

Curtis wrote:Sorry we had to cancel next weekends event :-(

But.......... Big OMR SCCA Solo fun to be had just one week later in Pittsburg, Kansas thanks to Bud Weeks and Pitt State University.

And........ Fun drive and bonfire at my place on Nov 7

Curtis

PS. I checked and SCCA insurance does not pay to repair rolled Ford Focuses. So thinking if we let those R compounds age and harden another week or so they might make a little less traction... and that might make all the difference :-)
Haha, what makes it even funnier is I don't own R compounds, those are street tires. :D