Can anyone beat Mark? ....2013

Upcoming event announcements, results, and discussions.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

Ironhead

Post by Ironhead » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:09 pm

I honestly have no idea how that happened with the rain and all but I'll take it. :D

Madarash has always preached "make a solid clean first run and build from there".

Might have paid off for me this time since all we really got was that semi-dry first run.
Korry
1996 Camaro Z28 - 96 ESP
Simple and crude, but effective. The car too.

springfielddyno

Post by springfielddyno » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm

I have extended personal invitations to Chris edens and Martin Henry. I figure it's the dumbest thing I've ever done :?

springfielddyno

Re: Can anyone beat Mark? ....2013

Post by springfielddyno » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:39 am

Ah.

Time for a bump!

Mark is crushing it this year. No way he can mess it up this year! Or is there. Math shows it is still possible for someone to sneak in front by the end of the year. But what a long shot that would be! Opie is on his heels and a few of us are in striking distance with some luck.

More to follow. I don't think mark will worry about this on any way. ;-)
Sam

///msh

Re: Can anyone beat Mark? ....2013

Post by ///msh » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:25 pm

I haven't seen Mark bobble all year! I'm not sure what he could possibly do to screw this year up....let's be real it'd take a real melt-down.

Of course with all that power, he will need some room to track-out or cones will come into the mix...just one cone on that otherwise perfect run could be the difference this year. I'd sure be giving those cones some distance/respect...'cause I know with Sam's quickly evolving program, he and others will be there ready to take advantage.

Seems like a lot of pressure to nail every run for the rest of the season 8)