100 Acre Wood Rally 2014 - Feb 21-22

Upcoming event announcements, results, and discussions.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

JimR

100 Acre Wood Rally 2014 - Feb 21-22

Post by JimR » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:00 am

RallyAmerica's annual 100 Acre Wood stage rally is this Friday and Saturday in the Missouri Ozarks. The weather looks moderate and sunny at this point, which may make it one of the more balmy years that I can remember.

Spectator information
http://www.100aw.org/?page_id=77

We will be there promoting primarily SCCA RallyCross at select points throughout the rally. We'll have SCCA handouts for the other programs, as well. Stop by if you're in the area.

I'm planning to have a table set up at the following locations:

Friday, February 21
- Noon to 1:30 PM - Steelville City Park - Parc Expose (where all racecars are on display, meet the drivers)
- 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM - Potosi Lions' Park - Super Special Stage (compact, spectator-centric rally stage inside the city park)

Saturday, February 22
- 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM - Downtown Salem – Parc Expose
- Noon to 1:00 PM - Dent County Commons, Salem - Service #1 (where cars are fixed, fueled, etc. can be good action to watch)
- 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM - Dent County Commons, Salem - Service #2

I will be staying the area overnight on Friday, and anticipate some (likely dull) downtime while the cars are out on stage during the day. If anyone wants to talk shop or even knock out a RXSS training session (~90 min), I will be more than available to help.
Jim Rowland - Your friendly OMR volunteer at large
'92 Sentra SE-R / '15 FR-S / '04 Silverado HD

JimR

Post by JimR » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:39 pm

I have a hotel room in Rolla overnight on Friday, and have a second bed if anyone wants to see more of the rally than a day trip can offer.
Jim Rowland - Your friendly OMR volunteer at large
'92 Sentra SE-R / '15 FR-S / '04 Silverado HD