2003 Ford SVT Focus - SOLD

Private listings from local members. Unpaid business advertisements, illegal materials, and squirrelly contraband will be removed.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

craigb

2003 Ford SVT Focus - SOLD

Post by craigb » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:59 pm

2003 Ford SVT Focus, 2.0 4-cylinder, 5-door, 6-speed manual, ~125k miles, cold A/C, hot heat, power windows, power locks, remote entry. Fuel economy is in the 26-30 range. CD/MP3/Aux head unit (factory sub is there, but not hooked up). Car got a rebuilt rack and pinion as well as a power steering pump earlier this year (about 3k miles ago).

Does have a couple cosmetic problems, a small crack in the front bumper and a few scratches, chips here and there. Nothing major, just not 1000% perfect.

A previous owner installed white face gauges and got the temp needle back on a little high (rests above the low line), so reads warm when up to temperature. Again, not major, but being 100% honest.

Sometimes throughs P1516 (IMRC) code, but clears after awhile. Doesn’t effect drivability.

Could use a pair of tires on the rear. I had an alignment after the rack was installed, but a little late to save them.

I’m probably being nitpicky, the car runs, drives and looks fine. I’m just trying to make anyone aware of anything I know.

SOLD

Craig