Two Formula Vee's for sale

Private listings from local members. Unpaid business advertisements, illegal materials, and squirrelly contraband will be removed.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

RobertSWMissouri

Two Formula Vee's for sale

Post by RobertSWMissouri » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:10 am

I have two Formula solo vee's for sale,

1968 Autodynamics that David and I drove for a couple years, NEW motor,

ASP tube frame, ground up rebuild still needs body work completed.

Trailer, lots of extra parts, rain tires, etc.

Make me offers ! (I have tax bills to pay)

Robert Marsh

RobertSWMissouri

Still for sale

Post by RobertSWMissouri » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:36 pm

the light weight trailer is available too WITH a car. If I sell both cars and the have not sold the trailer then it will be for sale to anyone.

Robert

RobertSWMissouri

Still for SALE, REALLY MOTIVATED to sell !

Post by RobertSWMissouri » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:02 pm

Hi, I want to see these cars driven..... REALLY motivated to sell. The Autodynamics is in Joe Bass's shop, the ASP can now be driven but still has lots of work to be done before it could be raced. I have new photos of both of them, BUT only have one set of SOLO wheels (the others were stolen form my carport). Have rains with mold marks still there on solo wheels, have 2 ro 3 sets of FV wheels, LOTS of spare parts......

Robert

bugzaper

Post by bugzaper » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:20 pm

any pics. and detail of engines / transmission would be appreciated, thanks

RobertSWMissouri

pictures & info

Post by RobertSWMissouri » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:53 am

Send me an e-mail and I will send pictures ( director@fordlandclinic.org )

Autodynamics: Transmission has the custom gears, the ones all the national solo Vee top drivers have. Motor has an engle 135 cam, balanced all internal parts (by selecting from stock to stay legal), deep sump, heavy duty oil pump, external oil cooler, custom built exhaust with all tubes the same length, dual intake, Dolorto carb. The motor was dyno tuned to match the carb / cam / exhaust (108HP) THEN I lost the entire lower end (over rev'ing up the back hill at Hallet), put all NEW parts for a long block balancing again, started but have not yet broke it in, have not tested on the dyno.

ASP: Transmission is stock, the motor was built for national competition just BEFORE the rule change allowing non-stock cam's. Runs well with the stock cam, Dolorto carb, dual intake, exhaust system that was used at Nationals by Andy Wright but is NOT tuned / same length tubes, deep sump, etc.

Robert

bugzaper

Post by bugzaper » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:05 pm

Thanks!