FS: CLeaning car audio out the garage. DIAL UP BEWARE

Private listings from local members. Unpaid business advertisements, illegal materials, and squirrelly contraband will be removed.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

pkt1213

FS: CLeaning car audio out the garage. DIAL UP BEWARE

Post by pkt1213 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:29 am

I have a bunch of car audio stuff that sitting in the garage and I would like to get rid of it. If you're local you're more than welcome to come and look at it. I pulled all of this out of my Accord when I totaled it and always planned on putting it in my Porsche 944 but I sold that and now I am selling my Infinity that I was going to put all of this in. All of it execpt the head unit and changer ect. and the 2 channel amp were less than 6 months old and have sat in the attic at my ex's mom's house and then in my garage for about 2 years. Also these are high quality pieces. I go for sound quality over boomity. I'M OFFERING 10% OFF LISTED PRICE AND FREE SHIPPING BEFORE NEW YEARS.

SOLD - First is an Eclipse CD5441. It was the second from the top of the line when I bought it. The only thing I can think of is the rubber rotory dial is a little sticky cause it's old. I'll also have to get my CD key out and unlock it. It's got the ESN security system. Basicly you ket it to a single CD and if the power is cut you have to insert that CD before it will work again or send it Eclipse to be reset. If it's stolen you call Eclipse and give them the serial number, it becomes a paper weight and if someone someone sends it in to be reset Eclipse informs you. I found the cover for the book. I think the book is in my bedroom. Comes perwired for a 95 Accord EX.

It also has the E-COM 9902 unit with the GPS antenna and microphone. It can hook to an old school Nokia phone if you have the cable. Before bluetooth and stuff. It also has CD's which I have at home with Navigation maps that are 3-4 years old. It'll talk to you and give you direction and you talk back. I have the book for it.

I also have the 8 disc CD Changer 5203 and all the cables. Asking 250+ shipping for everything. PENDING

SOLD - This is a Kove KC510 componet speaker set. It's a 5-1/4" woofer and a 1" tweater with cross over. It can be dual wired to run the componets off the head unit amp and run the woofer off an amp if you want. I think they were close to $300 new. I'm asking $100+shipping. The grills and the dual mounting for the tweets are there. PENDING

These are a Kove KXS69.2 co ax set. They're 6x9s. There are kind unique too. There are two different sets of posts on the bottom. 1 set if designed to run the woofer and tweeter. If you unjumper the build in crossover you run the woofer off on power source and underneath the tweeter, which swivels, there are tabs there and you can wire that to run off a seperate power source. Asking $75+shipping. Look at that magnet. :)

Kove is a west coast name brand. Don't see it too far east. A local guy got my hook on their stuff. Unfortuantlly they were bought out by US Amps. Nothing against US Amps but you can go to Kove's website anymore. Let me tell you they have a reputation for quality in sound and build. If you ever need anything serviced, US Amps will fix it.
Last edited by pkt1213 on Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

pkt1213

Post by pkt1213 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:30 am

I didn't realize all the stuff I had in my boxes in the garage. I also have plastic split loom that I will include with the 4 and 8 gauge kits.

RCA Cables. Monster, Scosche EFX twisted cable, Scosche EFX
Custom enclosure for changer.

Bass Blockers - Blue for 6X9
Bass Blockers - Orange Stinger SBASS 4 600hz
Inline fuse holder - 4 gauge
Weapon R pedal covers
4" Jenson speakers

4 gauge wiring kit. All the wiring to run dual amps in a 95 accord + extra stuff
Pack of Stinger wire end terminal

8 gauge wiring kit.
Standard size antenna extension. 8 ft I think.

Installation kit for a 95 accord.

Fiber optic red lighting.
2ft and 6ft

Photo of everything.

pkt1213

Post by pkt1213 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:14 am

Bump. I'll be getting ready to leave for Iraq in a few weeks and want to get rid of this stuff. Make me offers.

pkt1213

Post by pkt1213 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:15 am

Bump for selling HU and component set