FS: 89 Ford Probe GT

Private listings from local members. Unpaid business advertisements, illegal materials, and squirrelly contraband will be removed.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

pkt1213

FS: 89 Ford Probe GT

Post by pkt1213 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:36 am

SOLD

89 PGT. 173k miles. Doesn't burn any oil when running every once in a while you'll get a puff on start up. I change the oil every 2-3k miles with MaxLife and Lucas.

The outside is straight with no rust. It had a little ding on one side where the fender meets the bumper. No door dings or anything. The paint on hood and roof are faded. I've owned and drive maybe 6-8 k miles since I bought it. It's got that many miles on new Bridgestone G009s($450). Also 2.5" catback with Flowmaster mufffler($180). Since I bought it it's also got a new alternator($100) and both axels are new. Well one new axel is still in the box. Somehow this thing drives with now boots on the CV shafts.

The interior is ok. Fairly clean but there are some cracks in the dash the the riser on the drivers seat is broken. Factory tape deck with ADS componets in the back and Profiles in the front. Manual windows and locks.

The bad, rust on frame rails and the defroster doesn't work. I think that's cause I scraped the old nasty tint off when I bought it.

I found out Sunday that I am going to be going to Iraq in a few months and my girlfriend and I are going to get married first. I had planned on selling this since I don't hardly drive it and there's no since in owning 3 cars while I can't drive it.

$900

I've also got a Jeep CJ5 project that I need to get rid of.

Last edited by pkt1213 on Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:17 am, edited 4 times in total.

pkt1213

Post by pkt1213 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:36 am

I'd really like to get rid of this soon. I'll be putting all the interior back in this weekend.

pkt1213

Post by pkt1213 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:14 am

Bump. I'll be getting ready to leave for Iraq in a few weeks and want to get rid of this. Make me offers.

Unstable

Post by Unstable » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:38 pm

PM sent for Mike Patricelli.

Jonathan hasn't accepted his new registration yet so he can't contact you.
Crazy Eddie Hall :: '92 Civic HB red (Pepe' - my lil' mule) :: XP #97 & PF #97:: Team Krazo Racing