Free Wheels - garage sale

Private listings from local members. Unpaid business advertisements, illegal materials, and squirrelly contraband will be removed.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

RodgerGrantham

Free Wheels - garage sale

Post by RodgerGrantham » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:16 pm

I have a set of 13x10 steel racing wheels left over from a defunct AM formula car project that was never completed. The wheels are still new in the box and free to anyone who wants them. I think the bolt pattern is 4x4", but they could be easily redrilled to whatever. You can come by and pick them up or I'll bring them out to the next autox. I try to check back on here, but for a more positive response send me an email to rodgerg6@mchsi.com or call me at 882-6049.

Unstable

Post by Unstable » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:38 am

Email Sent :D

Glad I never upgraded the Civic's brakes.
Crazy Eddie Hall :: '92 Civic HB red (Pepe' - my lil' mule) :: XP #97 & PF #97:: Team Krazo Racing

f1race79

Wheels

Post by f1race79 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:33 am

Hey Unstable if you decide you don't want them I might be interested.
Thanks,
Julius Miller
Little Rock, AR
07 Habby Civic SI
83 280ZX
Trying to build a full-time racer.

Unstable

Post by Unstable » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:26 am

Julius,
They have heavy back spacing.
I will have to run spacers to swing them on my Civic.
Think it may just be time to roll the Triumph GT6 out and get it started.

You have something they will fit on without modding?

Hoosier 255/40/13 are wide enough to fit the wheels - T/R $200/per.
Crazy Eddie Hall :: '92 Civic HB red (Pepe' - my lil' mule) :: XP #97 & PF #97:: Team Krazo Racing

f1race79

Post by f1race79 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:01 am

I am building a Fiat X19 for Becky.. didn't know it they would fit.
It uses 4 X 98 (would have to redrill) and 4 - 4.45 back spacing.
Julius Miller
Little Rock, AR
07 Habby Civic SI
83 280ZX
Trying to build a full-time racer.

Unstable

Post by Unstable » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:15 pm

I tried to get you pics of the backspacing.
The fronts are 6 - 6.5 while the rears are 4 - 4.5.

killerbracing

Post by killerbracing » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:12 pm

Who makes those and are they available in a 15" rim?
rx-drugs law-firms vetrans boating-laws marriage-certificate pharmacy-tech travel-agency clinics companys driving-maps prescription-online Anti-Depressants ford-dealerships department-of-motor immigration-lawyers chevrolet-dealerships drug-stores vet-tech part-time-jobs Zero-Nicotine radiologic speech-therapy physicans Stop-Smoking neurology hydrocodone job-fairs claim-injury-insurance population houses-for-rent archaeology cpa-requirements beauty-salons agricultural elder-care dept-of-education automobile-transport banking-commission vet minimum-wage
banks yorkie-breeders social-work no-call-list x-ray-tech anesthesiology contractor Premarin mental-health veterns aesthetician veterinary-medicine passport-renewal driver-license psychiatrists presription atv-parks beauty-schools tourist-attractions prescriptions-online lvn gynecology medical-schools cardiologist vetrinary car-auctions crops cities-and-counties landlord-laws school-ratings imax-theaters veterens architect guidance-counselor visit veterans economic-development automobile-transport attorney-injury-insurance-negligence interior-designer
landlord-laws medical-billing accountants hair-salons head-start adipex cosmetic-surgeons orthodontists bookkeeper golf-courses medications Weight-Loss certified-public-accountant pet-adoptions otolaryngology chrysler-dealers register-nurse blue-shield chevrolet-dealers dept-of-motor Xanax-Brand certified-public-accountants dui-laws opthamologist ophthalmology Ultram phone-directory universities-and-colleges Ativan prescription-medications home-builders ford-dealerships realator pathologist post-office criminal-justice accountancy tattoo-shops beauty-schools social-worker
Last edited by killerbracing on Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Unstable

Post by Unstable » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:31 am

Don't remember the name on the box but Aero Wheels has some decent prices and they are having an overstock sale ATM.

http://www.aeroracewheels.com/default2. ... age_id=203

markyf

Post by markyf » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:49 pm

Would those look Ok on my black Trans Am?
Mark F
'99 Firebird Formula 6-speed hardtop ESP
'99 Trans Am WS6 6-speed black ragtop ESP
'69 Z28 silver/black DZ302 4-speed SOLD

magilson

Post by magilson » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:09 pm

markyf wrote:Would those look Ok on my black Trans Am?
Yes. 8)
Matt Gilson
06 United Gray GTI

Unstable

Post by Unstable » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:45 am

markyf wrote:Would those look Ok on my black Trans Am?
http://www.diamondracingwheels.com/contact.html

Unstable

Re: Wheels

Post by Unstable » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:07 am

f1race79 wrote:Hey Unstable if you decide you don't want them I might be interested.
Thanks,
Hey Julius,
Didn't know if you saw my post with the pics and measurements. You think these wheels will work on your One Nine? There was also a post on the SCCA forums from back in March of a set off a Miata and the guy had a "make offer" on the tires. Don't know if they are still available but might hurt to check and see.
TTFN,
Ed Hall
Unstable wrote:I tried to get you pics of the backspacing.
The fronts are 6 - 6.5 while the rears are 4 - 4.5.