Finally here

New Racers - The place to be for the n00b in all of us!

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

avdoc

Finally here

Post by avdoc » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:44 pm

It's finally here. I love every inch of it. I will add mods over the winter, but looking forward to the 27th. I will need everyone's help on how to even sign in and all, but I cant wait. Here it is the day after we got home.

crazy eddie

Post by crazy eddie » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:09 pm

In case you haven't read yet -

The autocross has been moved back to Sunday the 28th so we can have the Traveling Tombstone Road Rally and OMR Bonfire Cookout on Saturday the 27th. You are welcome to join us in teh rally and have some good eats then we will help you get that ride broken in on Sunday. :wink:

avdoc

Post by avdoc » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:19 pm

I will, how does the road rally work? Where does it go?

crazy eddie

Post by crazy eddie » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:28 pm

avdoc wrote:I will, how does the road rally work? Where does it go?
The rallies are generally setup with a list of directions and a series of questions that are to be answered along the way. An accurate odometer reading is also figured into the team's final score.

Usually around 70 miles of paved roads thru the beautiful Ozarks. Most the time they are less travelled roads so people get to see new areas not known to them before hand. For example: One RR ended up at a Trout Hatchery in Rockbridge, MO (East - Southeast of Ava). Not only was it a neat drive down but my navigator and I took 76 back to Branson and enjoyed some gocarts before returning home.

So if you want to have a good time then let yourself enjoy Missouri and then come enjoy the Ozark Mountain Region SCCA for some good food and good fellowship.