Finally!

New Racers - The place to be for the n00b in all of us!

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox

Why T

Finally!

Post by Why T » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:07 am

I'm in. I've been registered for a few months now but have had WAY too much trouble with my account.

Thanks all who got me up and going again.

And here we go. I'm 23 years old and have lived in Joplin for about 5 years. I drive a 2000 MR2 Spyder. And after a small mishap with the last one it will sit in the garage 97% of the time.
I've got a 2zz Lotus Elise motor sitting in my garage ready to go in it. And hopefully will be in before the end of the winter. It is fully braced with sways and will soon be getting coil overs and of course tires. And plenty more that goes along with the package. I'm 96% sure I'll be in SM2 and I'm cool with that.

I've never autocrossed but been to one before as a spectator. I've been wanting to make an event all of this season but totaling my first car and money has kept me down all year. But I will be there first thing next year ready to tear up the cones.

Well that's all I've got for now can't wait to meet some of you and get to finally push my car legally. :twisted:

Apexshot

Post by Apexshot » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:22 am

Hello evertone,
I am a new member I am too old to brag and to young to stop. I have a Austin 1100 with a cam that is too hot for the street (286). So now I will be changing it out for something else. I do Photography so you might see me at the events taking a few clicks. You can see my old stuff at
www.Apexshot.net. My warden and myself are planning on autocrossing if we can every get our little car running. Advise is welcome.

I hope to meet everyone soon

Jim Coppage[/b]