Want to be a member? How about for free???

Announcements and news concerning OMRSCCA business.

Moderators: flogger, SilverYota, JimR, Thorox, springfielddyno, Ted Wells

flogger

Want to be a member? How about for free???

Post by flogger » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:49 pm

We're starting a new program this year. People who have never been an SCCA annual member are eligible for a free one year SCCA membership courtesy of the Ozark Mountain Region! Just pay for 4 weekend memberships during the course of the year (weekend memberships are required to participate in our Solos if you're not already an SCCA member) and notify me via email at swoosley42@gmail.com within one week of the completion of your fourth event. Do this, and if you're one of the first 20 people to apply for it, OMR will buy you a one year SCCA membership. It's a heck of a deal.
Scott Woosley

flogger

Re: Want to be a member? How about for free???

Post by flogger » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:48 am

I'm kicking myself. I meant to mention this at the drivers' meeting at the Solo last Sunday and forgot. I told a handful of people about it personally, and saw them get excited by the prospect, but forgot to make the announcement to the whole group. Oops. This really is a heck of a deal. Consider this another reminder. :-)
Scott Woosley

flogger

Re: Want to be a member? How about for free???

Post by flogger » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:43 pm

OK, I've received the first couple submissions under this program already. Paperwork and processing is started for them on our end. Anyone else this applies to please let me know promptly via that gmail address previously listed. Oh, and welcome to the SCCA!
Scott Woosley